Thursday, March 16, 2017

SO...!

Well, hey! So, I haven't been watching much of anything lately, to be frank. I have been reading a lot of different manga online and waiting for them to eventually come to America so I can buy them. (I can't just NOT buy manga that I love. I need them in my hands! The internet is a powerful tool but does not feel as nice as a book in your hand.)

Manga that I have been reading lately is as follows...:

Mahoutsukai No Yome, which is out in America now by the way and also my new obsession.
Coffee & Vanilla. This one is a nice one if you like smut. haha! ^_^"
Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii. It has an anime but it doesn't go as in depth as the manga. (I believe I have made a review on it before.)
Kuzu No Honkai. It has an anime now but I have not watched it.
Suki Ni Naranai you, Senpai. I am always waiting for new chapters for this one. It's so cute.

Anyway, if you would like me to review any of these or give my short opinion on them, please let me know! I enjoy all of these.

A little update on myself? Oh ok. Well, I've been going to therapy for my anxiety and depression. Don't know if it's helping at all really but meh... Thought I would try it out. Since I have moved to the city it has gotten really really bad so I guess I needed something for it... Therapy sounded better than pills so I'm all for that.
I am also on a spiritual journey, I guess you would say. I have always been into ghosts and such and always had my own opinions on religion so that's, that. But I'm interested in herbalism, as well as witchy stuff. Such as hedge witch, kitchen witch, etc. Of course, I believe in god so I'm also interested in Christian witchery. But I don't read the bible nor do I go to church... I just believe in God and Jesus but I also believe god had a wife because of the things they have excavated. 

ANYWAY! I'm not gonna get into it cause I don't like arguing with people but that's just what I am interested in and what I believe. It might be silly but that's just how I am. If you have any of the same interests, I would be happy to listen to your thoughts and such. Just comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment