Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bacon wrapped Chicken Recipe??

I have been having a lot of people ask for my recipe for my chicken I made last night... SO! I decided to make a blog entry out of it. I know it's not my usual thing for this blog but I thought this would be the best and easiest way to share it with everyone.
Unfortunately, I do not have any photos but if I decide to make it again I will post photos then. :)

On to the the recipe!

What you will need - 
Garlic salt
Italian Seasoning
Salt
Pepper
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Fiesta Cheese
Bacon
Chicken Breast/Tenders (I used both.)
Foil
Baking sheet
And an oven of course. :P

I just used frozen chicken and thawed it out. You can use fresh or whatever. You then put seasonings on both sides of chicken. Try not to over season. I just put a little in the middle of my palm for each and decided it was enough. 
Wrap Bacon around chicken. If using chicken breast, use two slices of bacon. Chicken tenders only need one slice.

Set the oven at 350 degrees. Put foil on baking sheet. (Easier to clean up this way.) Place chicken in over for 25 minutes.
Then turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 5 minutes on each side or until bacon looks crisp or to your liking. 
Take chicken out and sprinkle shredded Fiesta cheese on top of chicken.
Let it melt onto chicken and then you're done!
Serve with stuffing, corn or whatever you want! 
I hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment