Monday, January 5, 2015

Update and anime review in one! :D (Anime Review - Pandora Hearts)


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 2015 will be better than 2014!
I got to spend Christmas with my family, which was really nice. :) I got my hair done while I was down there. (Much cheaper than where I live now) I also spent some time with my friend and seen everyone at my old job(s). I miss it because I miss my friend and family but I don't miss the weather. 
I'm curious as to what this year will bring. I hope it is fun. 
Also! I got a new wig! I was thinking about making a review for it. :3

Anyway, on to the anime review!


Pandora Hearts

So, if you like strange twisted story plots about Alice in wonderland, then you will like this! Of course, it's the same(?) characters but different. This story is very difficult to describe but basically Alice is looking for her memories and her 'knight' is Oz. A boy who needs to find himself and find the reasons as to why he is who he is and why his father hates him. That is as simple as I can put it.
I have to admit, I watched it until episode 17 and then skipped right to the ending. (Episode 25) I was very interested in it until episode 17 because I wanted to know what was going on but since it was basically getting down to the nitty gritty, I figured that everything was going to happen in the last episode like it usually does. NOPE! Everything I figured out was basically true and then didn't really solve any questions. I feel like this anime was a very big waste of time for me. I enjoyed it until the very disappointing ending. 
I do have to say to read the manga though. The manga is ongoing so more information should come out. 
There isn't going to be a season 2 from what I have read so it's rather disappointing to watch but just to be able to see the art and color of the anime is nice.
Op/Ending.
The opening was ok but I just thought the ending song was much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment