Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hotarubi no Mori e Anime movie Review


Hotarubi no Mori e is.... a big blubber of emotional mess .....................and I loved it!
It's just one of those anime that makes you say... There has to be SOME way around this.... 
If there is magic, there is a way!
Oh yeah... Let me give you a little summary for this or you will have no idea what I am talking about.

This little girl, Hotaru, goes to her uncles every year and she gets lost in a forest and meets Gin, a spirit of sorts. He says he can lead her out but she can't touch him. So what does she do? She tries to touch him. It's very cute, to be honest, since the first time the meet is when she is 6.
She goes back to her uncles every year to see him and she gets older and he, obviously, doesn't. 
You can tell she loves him because while she is at home all she thinks about is him. 

I'm not going to keep going with the summary because I feel like i'm going to ruin it. 

So my point is.... It makes you have a bubble of emotion that just bursts out at the the end and leaves you empty for more.
I WANT MORE, DANG IT! T^T

Watch it!
Do it!
Now!

That's all I have to say. 
I'm sorry this review sucked but I can't say more than that. 
Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment