Friday, December 12, 2014

Hiiro no Kakera Anime Review


So, I watched this one a while ago and I thought I would make a review on it. (Plus it will help me remember that I have watched it already. xD) 
Hiiro No Kakera is based on a novel/otome game.... Which is why there are a bunch of dudes and one girl on the cover above. 
It's basically about a priestess to keep evil spirits away/bad people from the special objects of her ancestors which holds great power. The guys around her are her protectors and they all have certain powers in them which makes them transform into these half youkai (demon) people. (Which look pretty hot if I do say so myself. :P) 
I have to admit I was hoping for more of an in depth story with this anime but of course.... It's from an otome game concept so what did I expect? All in all, it wasn't a bad anime. Just wish there was more to it. I did enjoy watching it. It had enough entertainment to keep me from straying off.

For the art.
The art was really nice. Very 'glossy'. Which I like for these types of anime.. :P The flow was normal. Colors were very nice. 

Music.
I am STILL addicted to the first beginning song. The second beginning song was nice but it wasn't as powerful. Still pretty though.
Ending songs were ok. Mostly skipped over them because I didn't care enough. They didn't keep my attention very long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment