Friday, February 20, 2015

Kamisama Hajimemashita Season 2 Review


I know, I know. 'IT'S NOT OVER YET!' 
I get it!
Don't bite my head off!
I decided to do a little mini review because I feel like I'm holding to much in for this anime and IFIDON'TLETITOUTI'MGONNABURST! *Breaths heavy and twitches eyebrow*

*ehem...*
Anyway...
I really loved the first season of this and I was curious as to how they were going to continue. (I didn't spoil myself with the manga because I really do love the art in the anime.)
So, There have been many new characters coming into play in the last few episodes that have come out. A lot of things going down that Nanami hasn't figured out but you, as the watcher, do.
The new characters are pretty handsome, if I do say so myself.
Some good, some bad, some just weirdos. (lol)
I feel like this season could go anyway at the moment. 

*Spoiler from season 1 if you haven't watched*
As you all know, Nanami is in love with Tomoe. She had told him during the last episode of season 1. Which made it an amazing ending and could have left it at that to make you wonder what all when down. BUT! They didn't and that's ok!

Well, Season two starts out and its basically like nothing happened and they go one with their lives and Human god and familuar. Of course, it does have it's moments of 'awww's' and awareness but other than that it doesn't really say much... UNTIL~! The newest episodes (5-6). Then things become a little depressing and you don't know what is going to happen. You know what you WANT to happen but is it going to...?! You get your realization that you don't want to hear and you just wanna plug your ears and not listen. (lalala NOT LISTENING! *Sticks tongue out*) 
You realize what she is going to do and you sorta know already but is it going to be like all the rest of the *spoiler instered here that I can't give you*? 

ALSO! She finally meets who she's looking for and that doesn't help matters.... (You know who I am talking about if you have watched the first season.)

*sigh*

So, right now I am left wanting more and really just wanting to know the end of this whole thing and how it's going to turn out.
But I also want to know what's going to happen between everyone?
So many questions! 

Ok... I'm done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment