Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo Anime Review


Jeeze, I haven't made a review in a while. Forgive me. Haven't been watching very much anime or anything lately. I've had other things on my mind/things to do.
I'll just get right to it...
This anime is pretty cute. It's kind of slow though. It's about this dude, Sorata, and how his life is at his dorm, Sakurasou. He meets Mashiro, the blonde chick, and things get even more interesting. Their school is basically an arts school so she's learning to do manga and the other characters have things to do with anime and computers. Mashiro doesn't understand emotions and can't do anything for her self. So, Sorata has to be on "Mashiro Duty", which is basically taking care of her. It's kind of adorable but also sad.
I give this anime 3 out of 5. It get's a little better but it's just kind of "meh". It has it's good parts.

I skipped to the ending but I know I skipped a few good things. I'll probably watch the ones I missed later but the ending was nothing special. It was kind of disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment