Sunday, May 1, 2016

Boku dake ga Inai Machi Anime Review


Ok guys, I've got to tell you. I really enjoyed this anime. It kept my interest and had a good storyline. This is a really good 2016 anime. 
At first, I wasn't very sure about it. It seemed ok but with each episode I watched, the more I wanted to know what was going to happen. 
A few anime that I watched, I really didn't care about watching all the way through it and I just wanted to skip the the very end to see what happened but THIS anime just made me want to keep watching EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! That's something pretty special at this moment in time because there aren't many I have watched that I'm just like... "I need to watch ALL of it." 
You really enjoy getting to know the characters. 
Basically the main guy can go back in time and has to try and figure out a murder is... That's the short summary. haha
Satoru, the main character who can go back in time, seems to be like he is hating life when the anime start but you start to see him open up in each episode. You really start to care about each character that you see in the anime.
So! I really think this anime is one that you should definitely watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment