Tuesday, April 7, 2015

'Another' Anime Review (hehe)


Ok, ok. I couldn't help but giggle at my titled.... 
What do you expect when the anime is called 'Another'?

So, I started watching this a while back and never got around to finishing it because of being busy. I FINALLY decided to watch the rest of it and not be lazy and I'm so glad I did. 
This anime was created from a book and if you like paranormal/gore, you will love this anime...

On that note.... CAUTION: Please be aware to not watch this in front of children unless its ok for them to see gore.

I couldn't stop watching anime. I literally spent my day watching all 12 episodes. It's THAT good!
Who ever wrote the book, they should make more... and then they should make it into an anime because this was really great! I feel like it had just enough of everything in it. Not over doing anything. 

(If I cosplayed, I would definitely cosplay as Mei, the girl in the picture above.

I don't really have any big complaints about this anime. I do have to admit that with all the different characters... You get a bit confused at the very end... For me, I didn't really understand the part about remembering 1.5 years ago.... I felt like I was getting way confused about that part and I would really love to learn what had happen to make Koichi be there at that time... Also, why doesn't he remember? If anyone has some clues as to what happened... Please let me know cause I really got confused at that part.

 I feel like if you like the anime, Ghost hunt, you will also like this one as well. It has a different premise of course, but it's in the same category. 

It definitely kept you guessing and I enjoyed it to the very end. I even enjoyed the ending! Yes! The ending! Surprising for me, I know! I never like endings! 

I suggest everyone that can endure blood to watch this! You won't be disappointed!  
(Little heads up.... This is a pretty serious anime with a little bit of comic relief in little parts of it. So if you like a lot of comic relief, you won't find it here.)

Art:
So I really liked the art. It gave the creepyness at the right time and the cuteness at just the right moment. 

Music:
So, The beginning song is by Ali Project. The singer that also made the opening for Rozen Maiden. She has her own unique sounds and I personally like her.
The ending song.... I didn't stay to long to listen to, to be honest. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment