Thursday, September 10, 2015

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Anime Review


I first heard about this anime when I seen the Milky action figure. I thought she was adorable and I loved her outfit. I decided to give the anime a go and I felt like it was a huge waste of my time.

The characters were really cute but it was SOOO slow. The episodes were so boring and I just couldn't get into it. There really wasn't a purpose in making the episodes that slow. I feel like they could have cut out a bunch of scenes that they just kept showing over and over of them delivering bread. I DO NOT CARE! There were things that could have made more sense. 

Like... Why was there this robot chick that flies around but they are still using boats to get around? I mean... come on. Then there is a bunch of magical beings... I just could not get into it. 

I don't even feel like going into the anime and explaining the concept because I don't even feel like it is even worth it. I believe it is also a game and it might be better as a game. Maybe It would probably make more sense. I would hope...

So all I'm going to say is... Don't even bother watching it. Just know its about a dude that washes up on a shore to a town and starts a bakery with three girls and then goes into making bread for everyone and then finally gets to the point at the end of the series. It's sooooo pointless. 

The characters are cute but I don't even feel like you need to know the concept of the story to get the action figures of these anime characters. What you see is what you get. 
I'm just very disappointed with this. 
Very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment