Sunday, August 24, 2014

TMI Video? Health Update. Anime Review.

I'm thinking about doing a TMI video. What do you guys think? Should I do it now or should I post it after I move? That would be later on next month.

Update on my healing process...
I'm doing better. My stomach is still a little sore and swollen but I'm able to move around more and go to stores for a certain amount of time. I do need rest after though, but, like I said, I'm doing better. :D Hopefully the rest of the swelling around the bottom of my stomach will go away because it makes me uncomfortable.

Now on to the anime review. 


So I recently watched... most of Diabolik Lovers.... And let me just say... It pissed me off. Not really because of how the vampires acted but how the main character girl acted. She disappointed me. The vampires acted like I expected but I just didn't like how PATHETIC the girl acted. I mean, she didn't help her case at all. She didn't push them off. She didn't say 'Fuck off!' She didn't try anything but sit there and take everything they did. There is a difference in trying to make the main character seem innocent or trying to make it look like she is a rag doll or slave. I mean, I understand that she was there to be a 'bride' ... (More like food/slave) to the vampires but there is a limit. They need to give her a little more self worth and have more of an attitude. I just don't think a lot of people are going to like this anime. Now, I did watch some of the episodes and then I just had to skip through it because it just wasn't going anywhere. I skipped to last episode and it didn't really go how I was expecting. I was expecting her to get through to them and change them for the better and make them care a little bit... and you can kind of see a little change BUT it basically just stayed the same. It was a boring ending. Even though it was such an annoying anime... besides that, it was just boring. I didn't get into it and I was very disappointed.
One good point about the anime though, I loved the art. It was very beautiful. I loved the colors they used and how dark it was. But other than that.... nothing else really interested me.
I thought it was going to go in a different direction and I was disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment