Saturday, August 15, 2015

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha Anime Review


Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

I thought this anime was SO CUTE! I mean, seriously, so cute! Of course, knowing me, I don't read the summaries. I just dive right into an anime. :P 

This anime is basically about a girl named Inari, who goes to an Inari shrine all the time. She makes a wish and she meets the Inari god, Uka-sama. Things basically turn into a little bit of a mess and she has trials and tribulations with continuing to do things with godly powers. Plus! Learning about new friends and love.

I personally think it's a really good anime. It's more about learning how to overcome your own fears and stand up for yourself, learn to be more confident and know that a true friend will always be there for you.

HOWEVER! There are a few things that bothered me at the very end... Such as... How her brother can see gods? What happens to his relationship. What happens to her friends relationship. (You will realize once you watch it and I'm sure you will totally ship it! Cause I DOOOOOO!) 

OP music is pretty catchy. Kind of reminds me of Kamisama Hajimemashita. 

Art is pretty normal. Nothing to special.

No comments:

Post a Comment