Saturday, August 29, 2015

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime/Snow White with red hair Anime Series Review


If you like really cute anime that has a cute little love story then you will love this!
Shirayuki is an herbalist who runs away from her home town because of reasons and ends up meeting Zen. If you have seen Snow White... well... It's similar but definitely different but you get the point. :)

You see how she becomes close to Zen and tries her best to make her life better without the help of others. Of course, having others there does help. 

It's hard to give a complete summary of the series without giving away things but just watch it! It's so cute and I can't stop smiling while watching it. It's so cute! There are some sad parts but it's such a warming anime and I definitely would watch it again after it is complete. 
I can't wait for the next episode. I enjoy it thoroughly.
 I'm definetly going to read the manga and probably collect it once it's published in english. :)



Now I'm going to leave you with a bunch of gifs of the show. 











No comments:

Post a Comment